mace-opensaml-users - Bugs in constructors fixed

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Bugs in constructors fixed

  • From: Scott Cantor <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Bugs in constructors fixed
  • Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 02:24:58 -0500

Thanks to all who suggested solutions. I've worked around the problem, and
also made sure to use those constructors inside some of
the library code so that I have better testing coverage in the future.

The fixes are checked into cvs on both HEAD and the 0.8 branch, and I've
updated the tar file that the web site points to.