mace-opensaml-users - RE: OpenSAML saves the day!

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

RE: OpenSAML saves the day!

  • From: "Shobha Rani Jagathpal" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: RE: OpenSAML saves the day!
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:28:13 +0530

I too thank for providing OpenSAML. It has not only saved me a lot of
time, but also has helped me in learning api's that used in OpenSAML.

Best Regards,
Shobha Rani J

http://archives.internet2.edu/

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Jagathpal;Shobha Rani
FN:Shobha Rani Jagathpal
ORG:Wipro Technologies
TITLE:Project Engineer
TEL;HOME;VOICE:6391946
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:
REV:20030123T045535Z
END:VCARD

'privileged'
and 'confidential' and intended for use only by the individual or entity to
which it is
addressed. You are notified that any use, copying or dissemination of the
information
contained in the E-MAIL in any manner whatsoever is strictly prohibited.