mace-opensaml-users - I need a jumpstart with OpenSAML!

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

I need a jumpstart with OpenSAML!

  • From: "Shannon Kendrick" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: I need a jumpstart with OpenSAML!
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:20:04 -0500

Hello,
I'm implementing a single sign-on solution using the Browser/POST profile of
SAML for the following attributes: contract number, date-of-birth, first
name, middle name, last name. I've created an assertion servlet which will
eventually build the SAML response, forward to a JSP which will auto-submit
to the assertion consumer servlet. Now I'm ready to begin the work of
actually creating and consuming the SAML response.

It's a little unclear to me the steps required to build the SAML reponse
using the OpenSAML toolkit, so I'm looking for some help to get started.

Thanks in advance,
Shannon Kendrick