mace-opensaml-users - Re: Compiling shibboleth mods

Subject: OpenSAML user discussion

Re: Compiling shibboleth mods

  • From: James Shvarts <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: Compiling shibboleth mods
  • Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:14:37 -0700

Scott,
i am using the main cvs trunk. have both mod_eduPerson and mod_shib been replaced by libeduPerson.so and libshib.so?

i have succesfully built opensaml.so, libeduPerson.so and libshib.so and wonder if this is all i need for integrating with apache.

thanks
James

Scott Cantor wrote:

The libraries libeduPerson.so and libshib.so in (1) were created successfully. I am tempted to ignore that error since it seems to be related to building shib test only

shibtest is out of sync, you can ignore that, or disable the target.

I am not sure about (2). Have you seen this error?

No, looks like a header file problem between Apache and Solaris, no?