layer3communitygroup - Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report

Subject: NAOPpag Subcommittee

Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report

  • From: Chris Robb <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 16:21:29 -0400

All:

I think I captured the input from the call last week. Please have a look and provide comments. I think we’re aiming for this Friday, if possible.

-Chris

Chris Robb, Internet2, Director of Architecture and Services
O: 812.855.8604  C: 812.345.3188

  • Updated draft of Layer3 Consolidation Report, Chris Robb, 03/31/2015