layer3communitygroup - Layer 3 Community Group Subcommittee Meeting

Subject: NAOPpag Subcommittee

Layer 3 Community Group Subcommittee Meeting

  • From: Cindy Szarzanowicz <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Layer 3 Community Group Subcommittee Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2015 16:16:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hello -

I am helping to schedule the next Layer 3 Community Group Subcommittee Meeting.

The Doodle Poll below was created in Eastern Time as follows (we are trying to bridge 4 time zones):

Monday, February 2nd
12-1 pm
1-2 pm

Tuesday, February 3rd
1-2 pm
2-3 pm

Wednesday, February 4th
1-2 pm
2-3 pm

Friday, February 6th
12-1 pm
1-2 pm
2-3 pm

Thank you in advance for your replies.

The Link to the Doodle Poll:

  • Layer 3 Community Group Subcommittee Meeting, Cindy Szarzanowicz, 01/07/2015