knowmoredomore-2020-10 - [knowmoredomore-2020-10] Survey and Event Video

Subject: When we know more, we can do more - Webinar 10/20/20

[knowmoredomore-2020-10] Survey and Event Video

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: [knowmoredomore-2020-10] Survey and Event Video
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2020 19:12:14 +0000

Colleagues,

Thank you again for attending last week’s virtual event - When We Know More, We Can Do More: A Discussion about Race and Diversity featuring Avis Yates Rivers, President and CEO of Technology Concepts Group International, LLC, and nationally recognized thought-leader.  We hope you enjoyed the event.  The recording of the session is now available here. The main session and each breakout session are available in the playlist.

If you haven’t already, we would appreciate your feedback on the event by taking this short survey.  Your comments and suggestions will help us consider additional diversity, equity, and inclusivity conversations and other online programming.

If you have any other questions or comments about the event or future programming, please email .

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Evett

Sr. Manager, Program Development

Internet2

The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn’t fit, make alterations!

  • [knowmoredomore-2020-10] Survey and Event Video, Susan Evett, 10/28/2020