knowmoredomore-2020-10 - [knowmoredomore-2020-10] Connection Information—When We Know More, We Can Do More event

Subject: When we know more, we can do more - Webinar 10/20/20

[knowmoredomore-2020-10] Connection Information—When We Know More, We Can Do More event

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [knowmoredomore-2020-10] Connection Information—When We Know More, We Can Do More event
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 20:36:33 +0000

Registered attendees,

Thank you for registering for this special discussion on race, diversity, and inclusivity, led by Avis Yates Rivers, President and CEO of Technology Concepts Group International, LLC.

Connection details for “When We Know More, We Can Do More” are below.  This session will begin promptly at 1:00pm eastern/11:00am mountain.

For the best experience, please log into your Zoom account before joining this event. To access this session, please click here:  https://internet2.zoom.us/j/94713512911?pwd=QXMwenFaWGNXYXJPNWhJbnp6cy9hUT09

If you experience technical problems or have any questions during the event, please send an email to .

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes,

Susan

Susan Evett

Sr. Manager, Program Development

Internet2

The world is what you make of it, friend. If it doesn’t fit, make alterations!

  • [knowmoredomore-2020-10] Connection Information—When We Know More, We Can Do More event, Susan Evett, 10/19/2020