Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group
- From: James Werle <>
- To: "" <>, Larry Gallery <>, Sue Schmidt <>, "Jennifer Oxenford" <>, "Zimmerman, Ann" <>, Kim Owen <>, Michael Abbiatti <>, "Ashley Diane Walter" <>, Brenda Canine <>
- Subject: 4/4 RI/NANSLO Working Group meeting
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:57:05 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: internet2.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;internet2.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=internet2.edu;
I will be unable to facilitate our April working group meeting next Monday 4/4 @ 11:30 eastern as I’ll be on spring break(we’re heading down to camp on the oregon coast). I would encourage you all to still gather to debrief on the recent RI content carnival but if everyone would prefer to cancel the call that’s, of course, fine too. Either way, I’ll leave the bridge number open and available.
When: 8:30 AM - 9:00 AM April 4, 2016
Subject: Standing RI/NANSLO Working Group meeting
Location: +1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long Distance service is not available) PIN: 0111625#
Monthly Standing meeting of the RI/NANSLO Working Group @ 8:30am Pacific/9:30 Mountain/10:30 Central/11:30 Eastern
+1-734-615-7474 (preferred) or +1-866-411-0013 (use only if free Long Distance service is not available) PIN: 0111625#
- 4/4 RI/NANSLO Working Group meeting, James Werle, 03/29/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.