k20innovators - Re: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: Sue Schmidt <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Finding a new NANSLO/Internet2 RI working group time
  • Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 21:46:47 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Great news!   Thanks for the update, Sue.   Team, see the note from Sue below.

Best,
James

From: Sue Schmidt <>
Date: Monday, December 14, 2015 12:08 PM
To: James Werle <>

I checked with Great Falls and North Island College and both are available during those two weeks.  The time is good.  The only day Brenda can’t do the event is Thursdays.  So Tuesday or Wednesday would work best.  Brenda (GFC MSU) is thinking 4 sessions (I think for her as she mentioned Microscopy, Emissions, Fish Tank, and Beer-Lambert) and then Albert (NIC) would do some as well but I’ll get a better feel for the number of sessions NANSLO could deliver before our next meeting.  They will both probably join our next scheduled call in January as well . . . Sue