k20innovators - RE: Notes from 10/7 NANSLO/I2 remote instrumentation call

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

RE: Notes from 10/7 NANSLO/I2 remote instrumentation call

  • From: Sue Schmidt <>
  • To: James Werle <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: Notes from 10/7 NANSLO/I2 remote instrumentation call
  • Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 13:35:10 -0600
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Just one correction to these notes – we are conducting tests of the financial transaction component of the scheduling system.  The scheduling system reservations, appointments, and reporting functions are all in place and over 2,000 students have logged into NANSLO lab activities this year alone (January 1, 2015 to present) through that system . . . Sue