k20innovators - Re: Notes from 9/9 Remote instrumentation working group call

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Notes from 9/9 Remote instrumentation working group call

  • From: Ashley Diane Walter <>
  • To: James Werle <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Susannah Spellman <>
  • Subject: Re: Notes from 9/9 Remote instrumentation working group call
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2015 20:10:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi James,

There are two separate user interfaces to explore – one for students where they can log in and complete assignments,  and one for teachers where they can customize assignments, track student progress, and provide feedback on assignments. Below is login information where you can explore (all of the student information is fictitious).

If anyone has questions, or would like a walk through on Skype/Google Hangouts, please let me know.

Best regards,
Ashley

To demonstrate student view:
Login: JonaTestStudent
Password: JonaTestStudent
There is one completed lab journal with feedback, and one that has not been started.

To demonstrate the teacher view:
Login: Jona
Password: Jona
The Physics Period 3 group has completed and graded assignments, and the Guide and Group Data sheets are complete.

---
Ashley Walter
Curriculum Developer
Office of STEM Education Partnerships