k20innovators - update on survey progress

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

update on survey progress

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: update on survey progress
  • Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2015 13:13:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

All,

Thus far, we've received (3) new survey submissions to add to the (10) or so we received during the previous survey effort in 2010.

You can view the results here:

We've sent it to everyone on our list plus a few additional folks Kemi Jona identified.  Mike is working to distribute it deeper within the Educause community.  If there are any additional folks within your sphere of influence that might be willing to help us disseminate the survey or who actually manages an instrument, now might be a good time to reach out to them and encourage they fill out the survey.

Also, a few of us will be out on vacations or out of town next week.  I will thus be cancelling our scheduled meeting.  in lieu of the in-person meeting, please send the group any updates you might have via the listserv.

Best,
James

  • update on survey progress, James Werle, 08/06/2015