k20innovators - survey ready to distribute

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

survey ready to distribute

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: survey ready to distribute
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 16:15:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Hi All,

I've updated the survey and intro letters per our call last week. We are
ready to begin distributing the survey!!

Here are the finalized resources:

Intro letter text and distribution list - https://goo.gl/oFWflg
Survey link: https://goo.gl/SNCYIw

Mike, would you be comfortable send the letter to the following folks -
Jerry Draayer, Amy Apon, Wanda Barker, David Johnson, David King, and John
Lang? It sounded like you had strongest existing relationships with each
of these individuals.

I can send the letter to everyone else on the list (unless one of you
would prefer to send the letter to one of the remaining individuals).

Given that our marching orders are pretty clear this week and how busy all
of you are, I don't think we need to bother meeting today via phone
conference. The remaining questions about distributing can be handled via
email.

Thanks!
James

On 7/22/15 2:26 PM, "James Werle"

>All,
>
>The team met last week to review and further the refine both the draft
>letter introducing the survey and the draft survey questions themselves.
>Take a look at the latest here:
>
>https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XOSDuFimdpgzxMZpFa_HSXNg8uC5xeKjG50aoB
>4Csw/edit
>

>Are there any further edit suggestions? If so, please send to me or
>directly edit the document above.
>
>If I don't receive any additional edits by end of this week, I will
>finalize the survey instrument in google docs and select survey deadline
>dates. By Monday July 27th, we should be ready to begin sending the
>intro letter to the list of folks we've targeted to help disseminate the
>survey to the instrument owners/managers.
>
>Mike, when the time is right, would you be comfortable send the letter to
>Jerry Draayer, Amy Apon, Wanda Barker, David Johnson, David King, and John
>Lang? It sounded like you had strong existing relationships with each of
>those individuals.
>
>I can send the letter to everyone else on the list (unless one of you
>would prefer to send the letter to one of the remaining individuals).
>
>Thanks!
>
>James

  • survey ready to distribute, James Werle, 07/29/2015