k20innovators - 6/17 Action items - Remote Instrumentation working group

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

6/17 Action items - Remote Instrumentation working group

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: 6/17 Action items - Remote Instrumentation working group
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 23:33:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Good Afternoon All,

Thanks for the great kick off meeting yesterday!  Per our discussion, we have 3 action items to tackle as follows:

Action Item #1:  Review draft survey introduction letter

Who:  ALL

Due:  6/26

Action Item #2: Identify people who can help us disseminate the survey letter to those that operate and manage the instruments

Who:  ALL

Due:  6/26

Action Item #3: Review,Edit, Finalize Draft survey questions

Who:  ALL

Due:  6/26

The following google doc contains a draft survey intro letter,  an initial list of contacts to help with dissemination, and a draft set of survey questions.  Have at it!!  If you need access to the google doc, just let me know.

We will reconvene on Wed, July 1 @ 11am Pacific/noon Mountain/1pm Central/2pm Eastern.

Thanks!!
James

James Werle