k20innovators - Re: Wed 6/17 Meeting confirmation - NANSLO/I2 remote instrumentation working group launch

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Wed 6/17 Meeting confirmation - NANSLO/I2 remote instrumentation working group launch

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: James Werle <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: Wed 6/17 Meeting confirmation - NANSLO/I2 remote instrumentation working group launch
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:28:26 -0400

HI James, All,

Sorry to miss the meeting today. I am actually attending a Broadening the Reach campus site visit jointly with Internet2 folks here at one our of KINBER community colleges all day today. Interestingly enough, the college has an observatory with a telescope so I will definitely be adding them to the list of available rescues/remote instruments in PA for our purposes moving forward and get them involved in our efforts moving forward.

Will look forward to the notes and any to-dos for me. :)
Thanks!

Best,
Jennifer