k20innovators - 5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: 5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:46:24 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Thanks to those who were able to participate in this morning's call.
We had a productive and decision-filled meeting! Please see the notes
and action items below.

https://wiki.internet2.edu:443/confluence/x/GwFU

Also, team discussed the last Thursday of every month 7am PST/9am
CST/10am EST as a standing meeting time going forward. We wanted to
poll the larger group to confirm this will work for the majority.
Please let me know.

thanks,
James