Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group
5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items
- From: James Werle <>
- Subject: 5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 15:46:24 -0700
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; b=fIfJuCWTsmS/mvEgRcOykFzEDFVOvOUoDiBv5biPa/f8SkKhXMCXxXLKjnte2FXYzu uZN3/OFRV+DcFyNEaQ4s4DzsxwlkKalFGMeyI3+lXlrZjhUSWTYhraSKSQOhadNd4PwV EjleaxsZP10CbgyBGbF2UCTbqIKMFzPDbTPwY=
Thanks to those who were able to participate in this morning's call.
We had a productive and decision-filled meeting! Please see the notes
and action items below.
Also, team discussed the last Thursday of every month 7am PST/9am
CST/10am EST as a standing meeting time going forward. We wanted to
poll the larger group to confirm this will work for the majority.
Please let me know.
- 5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items, James Werle, 05/27/2010
- RE: 5/27 remote instrumentation WG notes + action items, Kim Owen, 05/28/2010
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.