k20innovators - A few spaces open in next week's Kaleidoscope Songs, Grades 3-5

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

A few spaces open in next week's Kaleidoscope Songs, Grades 3-5

  • From: Heather Weisse <>
  • To: "" <>, "k20innovators@internet2. edu" <>, "megaconjr@lists. org" <>
  • Subject: A few spaces open in next week's Kaleidoscope Songs, Grades 3-5
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 22:28:11 -0400
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

Title: A few spaces open in next week's Kaleidoscope Songs, Grades 3-5
Apologies for cross posting!

_ _ _ _
MAGPI has a few spaces left in our Kaleidoscope Songs – Grades 3-5 session on November 6, 2009 from 10:45 a.m. EST – 11:30 a.m. EST. We’re pleased to open this session to national participation! Participating schools must have the ability to do h.323 videoconferencing and be connected to their state research and education network.

Details below!

KALEIDOSCOPE SONGS
Celebrate Life!
Friday, November 6, 2009
10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. EST
Grades 3-5
More Information/Registration: http://www.magpi.net/Community/Programs/Kaleidoscope-Songs-Grades-3-5

With upbeat lyrics and award-winning music, Alex and brings children on a wonderful musical journey. This high-energy program will have students up on their feet, dancing and interacting with the music. Topics of social and emotional awareness are explored through song so that students are more comfortable with their own emotions, and are better able to empathize with others by understanding the commonality of human experience. A wonderful, feel-good program that will leave your students feeling more connected to themselves, each other, and the world around them!

--
Heather Weisse Walsh
MAGPI, Manager of Educational Services

http://www.magpi.net

  • A few spaces open in next week's Kaleidoscope Songs, Grades 3-5, Heather Weisse, 10/28/2009