k20innovators - Refinements to the K20 Initiative Communication Plan

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Refinements to the K20 Initiative Communication Plan

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Refinements to the K20 Initiative Communication Plan
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:34:10 -0800

All,

To reduce "spammable moments" and ensure information is optimally disseminated, we propose the following guidelines for messaging within K20 Initiative leadership community.

K20 Advisory Committee listserv should be used primarily for business communications - meeting notes, reminders, working group reports, etc.  Everyone listed on the Advisory Committee page is currently subscribed.

The K20 Innovators listserv is a forum for the entire Internet2 K20 community to share resources, opportunities, project ideas, and engage in general discussion around the effective use of advanced networking across the K-20.  This list will operate on an op-in basis.  To subscribe to the list, please send a request to me at or visit the following URL - https://mail.internet2.edu/wws/info/k20innovators

Muse, the K20 Initiative's online community, with over 1600 subscribers, is another way to directly reach K-20 practitioners interested in advanced networking-enabled teaching and learning applications and opportunities.  Please let me know if you have questions about how to use this resource.

Best,
James

--
James Werle
Associate Director

206-713-4970

Find your Muse...Visit the K20 Initiative online community.
http://k20.internet2.edu

  • Refinements to the K20 Initiative Communication Plan, James Werle, 02/25/2009