k20innovators - Re: Fwd: Re: K20 SEGP Advisory Council in the afternoon on Monday the 13th

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Fwd: Re: K20 SEGP Advisory Council in the afternoon on Monday the 13th

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To: Randy Stout <>
  • Cc: , Louis B Fox <>, Sherry Edwards <>
  • Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: K20 SEGP Advisory Council in the afternoon on Monday the 13th
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 11:12:02 -0700

Anyone else trying to get in on the following number?
dial instructions: 1.877.278.8686 enter PIN 158560

I'm not able to get through. Since both Randy and Louis can't make it this week, how about to reschedule for next week same bat time/place?

Sherry will add to Louis's calendar.

James

Randy Stout wrote:
James,
I think we have Ray confirmed for the Advisory Business meeting in NOLA Monday afternoon to talk with us about the SPEC. See the note below about possibly moving the time slot for Ray to 3:40 - 4:00p. I don't know of any reason whey we couldn't do this but wanted to check in with the group before getting back to Ray about it. I may or may not be able to join the call tomorrow - I have a dr's appt and am not sure how long I'll be tied up. I'll check in with you if I miss the call.
Best regards,
Randy

>>> On 9/21/2008 at 9:42 PM, in message <a06240801c4fcb5d007ca@[192.168.0.72]>, Ray Ford <> wrote:
Randy,

I think this will work. I'll be in meetings all day up to that
point. AMSAC is meeting from about 11:30 to 4, but by 3:20 I will
undoubtedly be ready for a break. The only thing better for me would
be to set this from 3:40-4:00, which would mean that I'd simply end
the AMSAC meeting at 3:40 instead of trying to step out for 20
minutes. If you can do that, let me know; otherwise you can assume
that I'll do the 3:20-3:40 time slot.

RF