k20innovators - Re: Weekly Conf Call

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Re: Weekly Conf Call

  • From: "James A. Werle" <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Louis Fox <>
  • Subject: Re: Weekly Conf Call
  • Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 10:01:02 -0700 (PDT)

thanks for covering me tomorrow, Louis. Yes, it is indeed true, a new baby Werle
girl arrived yesterday morning (IN the hospital) and everyone is doing great!
Lily Anne had an expeditious birth and clocked in at 6 pounds 14 ounces, 18"
long. We're about to head home from the hospital in just a bit to introduce Lily
to her sister Violet.

Once we get settled in at home in the next few days I'll be back on email and
will plan on attending next week's conf. call.

Best,
James