k20innovators - K20 Member Meeting Working Group - new listserv and wiki page ready to go!

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

K20 Member Meeting Working Group - new listserv and wiki page ready to go!

  • From: "James Werle" <>
  • To: <>
  • Subject: K20 Member Meeting Working Group - new listserv and wiki page ready to go!
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 15:07:33 -0700

Hi All,

I co-opted the old defunct bounce laden listserv to serv as our new working group list.  so far just the four of us are subsribed but we can add to it as more join the fun.

Also, here is a tiny link to our working group wiki page. https://wiki.internet2.edu:443/confluence/x/R1I
it has link to team member contact pages (within Muse of course), meeting calendar, past meeting notes (still need to add today's minutes), a section on our current planning tasks, and links to past member meetings.

James

  • K20 Member Meeting Working Group - new listserv and wiki page ready to go!, James Werle, 07/14/2008