k20innovators - K20 Conference Survey

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

K20 Conference Survey

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: K20 Conference Survey
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 12:51:14 -0400

Hi All,

As some of you may recall from our last in person Advisory Committee meeting at the Fall '06 Internet2 Member Meeting, Ruthie Blankenbaker and I volunteered to lead a subcommittee to gather some data around interest, resources, logistics for a new national K20 Initiative conference. As part of this exploratory process, we have created a short survey and ask that you please take a few moments to complete it.

K20 Initiative Conference Survey
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=814023486478

We will be discussing the results and some other developments at the upcoming Spring Internet2 Member Meeting in Arlington, VA at the end of April.

Thank you for taking the time to help us with the survey. Your responses are very important and will help us best assess the available resources and level of interest in a new national conference.

Best,
Jennifer & Ruth

--
Jennifer Oxenford
Associate Director, MAGPI

phone: 215.898.0341
cell: 267.322.0036
fax: 215.898.9348

www.magpi.net
215-74MAGPI (215-746-2474)

  • K20 Conference Survey, Jennifer Oxenford, 04/02/2007