k20innovators - Call for Libraries, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums to participate in Megaconference Jr. 2006

Subject: Remote Instrumentation & Data Visualizations Working Group

Call for Libraries, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums to participate in Megaconference Jr. 2006

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Call for Libraries, Museums, Zoos, Aquariums to participate in Megaconference Jr. 2006
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 14:52:26 -0500

Dear K20 Advisory Team and K20 Innovators,

We need your help in recruiting new host sites for Megaconference Jr. 2006!

This year, we're asking libraries, museums, zoos, science centers, aquariums, performing arts venues, and any other public cultural/educational entities to get involved to host students, parents, and the community for the 3rd Annual Megaconference Jr. 2006 event on May 18th. The Megaconference Jr. - Stay for the Day! campaign has two goals: first, to encourage participation through the full 12 hours of the event and second, to expose parents and the community at large to the exciting opportunities available to children around the world through Internet2 and broadband technologies.

Please help us circulate the attached flyer to these entities in your states and support and encourage them to get involved. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the Stay for the Day! campaign.

Thank you for helping us spread the word!

Best,
Jennifer

Jennifer Oxenford
Associate Director, MAGPI