jtwi-2011-02 - [jtwi-2011-02] Winter 2011 Joint Techs: Post Meeting Announcements

Subject: Winter 2011 Joint Techs Attendees

[jtwi-2011-02] Winter 2011 Joint Techs: Post Meeting Announcements

  • From: Susan Evett <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [jtwi-2011-02] Winter 2011 Joint Techs: Post Meeting Announcements
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 13:53:06 -0500

All,

Thank you for participating in the recent Winter 2011 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs conference; in addition to the 2.5-days of stimulating talks, we had a record number of participants in the Sunday Tutorials and very active working group meetings and BoF discussions on topics of current interest and concern. Once again, many thanks to our hosts for welcoming us to their campus; their hospitality was unstinting!

We received 68 responses onsite to the evaluation, with only about 20 percent of attendees providing input. If you did not ALREADY fill out the evaluation, please take a moment and give us your feedback at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DBF2YLM. We are using this information to provide determine the agenda for upcoming meetings so your voice does matter.  Another way you can comment is by filling out the Session Evaluation forms linked to the agenda.

We will be reconvening the Program Committee in early March to begin plans for the Summer 2011 meeting; if you would like to be part of this group, please let me know ASAP so I can include you in our DoodlePoll to find a new meeting day/time that is friendly to the Alaska time zone. Also, if you have any interest in offering a Tutorial this summer, please let me know so we can be sure to have sufficient space for your event.

It was great seeing you in (sometimes) sunny South Carolina and I hope to see you this summer in the land of the Land of the Midnight Sun!

Susan

Susan Evett
Program Manager, Joint Techs
Internet2
734.352.7023

Summer 2011 ESCC/Internet2 Joint Techs
Hosted by University of Alaska-Fairbanks

  • [jtwi-2011-02] Winter 2011 Joint Techs: Post Meeting Announcements, Susan Evett, 02/08/2011