ivclibrarians - Invitation to Join MAGPI International Collaboration Series India - Tues. March 12th

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Invitation to Join MAGPI International Collaboration Series India - Tues. March 12th

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Invitation to Join MAGPI International Collaboration Series India - Tues. March 12th
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 10:28:12 -0500

[Apologies for cross-postingsā€¦]

Colleagues,

MAGPI is hosting the next session in our International Collaboration Series and we are opening it up to non-MAGPI member organizations nationally and internationally. If anyone is interested in hearing a bit from our colleagues in India and possibility building some collaboration opportunities we'd be delighted to have you join us next Tuesday March 12th at 9am EDT. Please feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested in your areas.

Thank you!

Best,
Jennifer

---------
MAGPI International Collaboration Series - India