ivclibrarians - Invitation to Join MAGPI International Collaboration Series France - Tues. Jan. 15th

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Invitation to Join MAGPI International Collaboration Series France - Tues. Jan. 15th

  • From: Jennifer Oxenford <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>, "" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Invitation to Join MAGPI International Collaboration Series France - Tues. Jan. 15th
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 10:35:38 -0500

[Apologies for cross-postings…]

Colleagues,

MAGPI is hosting the next session in our International Collaboration Series and we are opening it up to non-MAGPI member organizations nationally and internationally. If anyone is interested in hearing a bit from our colleagues in France and possibility building some collaboration opportunities we'd be delighted to have you join us next Tuesday Jan. 15th at 9am EST. Please feel free to share with anyone you think might be interested in your areas.

Thank you!

Best,
Jennifer

MAGPI International Collaboration Series - France