Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing
- From: James Werle <>
- To: ,
- Subject: Fwd: [Webinar] Learn What Companies Really Spend on Video Conferencing
- Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 07:31:37 -0700
FYI, below. Looks like a very interesting webinar, though its not clear who actually sponsored the research. It looks like Vidyo perhaps?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Robert Abbott <>
Date: Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM
Subject: [Webinar] Learn What Companies Really Spend on Video Conferencing
You're Invited to an Exclusive Webinar
What Do Companies Really Spend on Enterprise Video Conferencing?
Nemertes Presents Cost Comparison of Cisco, LifeSize, Polycom and Vidyo
Friday, June 8, 2012 - 9:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET | 5:00 PM BST
Registrants will receive a complimentary research report
VP & Research Director, Nemertes Research
SVP, Market Development
Video conferencing is the new communications mandate, especially as organizations virtualize operations to support the growing mobile and remote workforce. But many enterprises are struggling to justify the investment and understand the total cost of ownership (TCO) among competing solutions.
Attend this informative webinar and hear the results of a recent customer survey on video conferencing TCO. During this webinar, Irwin Lazar, Vice President & Research Director, Nemertes Research, will review the TCO for Cisco (Tandberg), LifeSize, Polycom and Vidyo, including how total cost of ownership (TCO) is measured in terms of:
- Network investments
- Hardware investments
- Licensing costs
- Ongoing maintenance expenses
What attendees will learn:
- What does video conferencing cost?
- How do video conferencing vendors compare?
- How you extend HD video conferencing outside the boardroom?
- How does video conferencing integrate with unified communications?
Space is limited. Reserve your seat now.
Special Bonus: Registrants will receive a free copy of "Video Conferencing: A TCO Analysis - A Look at What Companies Really Spend" by Nemertes Research.
|If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe
- Fwd: [Webinar] Learn What Companies Really Spend on Video Conferencing, James Werle, 06/01/2012
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.