ivclibrarians - Reading Discovery featuring Mrs. Bush’s Story Time

Subject: K-20 librarians interactive video conferencing

Reading Discovery featuring Mrs. Bush’s Story Time

  • From: James Werle <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Reading Discovery featuring Mrs. Bush’s Story Time
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 15:37:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello All,

Below are details on an upcoming Laura Bush reading event that might be of
interest to many of you. All libraires are most welcome to participate!
Take a look at the attached document and info below.

Best,
James

February 2, 2012 - 10:00am - 11:15am

Reading Discovery featuring Mrs. Bush’s Story Time

Audience: Grades 4-8

Cost: Free

Once again The Education Department of the George Bush Presidential Library
and Museum will be hosting a free videoconference entitled, “Reading
Discovery featuring Mrs. Bush’s Story Time.” This storytelling event is for
4th – 8th grades. Join us in an interactive presentation of Mrs. Barbara Bush
reading to students. Free books of the chosen book are given in the order of
registration (first come, first served) and verified school participation.
Registration will close Wednesday, February 1, 2012. Registration form is
located at the bottom of this email.

The program will be available 3 ways. Please complete the registration form
for any of these 3 methods!

By Videoconference (you must be a member of your region’s videoconference
network service)
By Live stream (we have a limit of 100 computers that can connect
statewide-please combine classes if possible-we will inform you if we are
over the limit)
By viewing the recording after the event via an internet stream
Please note:In order to be considered an “interactive” site, you must choose
the videoconference option and you must submit up to 5 questions on the
registration form by Thursday, January 19, 2012. Have your questions ready
before filling out the registration form. All interactive sites will be
notified of their questions chosen by Thursday, January 26, 2012.Most sites
will be “view only”.

Participants should select the appropriate link below to register:

Reading Discovery with Barbara Bush -Texas Participants (Please complete a
registration form for each method or time of viewing.)

Non-Texas Resident Reading Discovery with Barbara Bush

If you have any questions, please contact Kimberly Taylor, Erate/IVC Content
Administrator, for Education Service Center, Region VI.

  • Reading Discovery featuring Mrs. Bush’s Story Time, James Werle, 01/19/2012