isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] ISN dead, freenum.org broken

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] ISN dead, freenum.org broken

  • From: John R Covert <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] ISN dead, freenum.org broken
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 18:09:16 -0400 (EDT)

>I am able to get isn info thru dig .

Possibly my email shook things loose.

The freenum.org domain had been unresolveable since at least some
time last week until after I sent the message today at 09:35:02
-0400 (EDT). That included MX resolution, so I couldn't write
to this list until I realized it was possible to reach it via
internet2.edu.

During that time all calls were failing due to being unable to
do the ENUM lookup.

But all seems well again now.

/john