isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] A radical proposal for improving ITAD dialing

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] A radical proposal for improving ITAD dialing

  • From: "William F. Acker WB2FLW +1 303 722 7209" <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] A radical proposal for improving ITAD dialing
  • Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2014 12:32:07 -0600 (MDT)

Hi,

Do you know of a way to call ISN's via SipBroker?

Thanks

FreeSwitch as a softphone on my Fedora laptop over IPv6. What could be better.

--
Bill in Denver 3825*295

On Wed, 23 Jul 2014, Rick van Rein wrote:

Hi John,

I propose that the dialing standard for ISNs be changed as follows:
(access prefix) CountedITAD Local-Number.

A similar thing has been done with SIPbroker.com

What difficulties are you experiencing around the * infix?

-Rick