isn-discuss - [isn-discuss] DNS slow to update?

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

[isn-discuss] DNS slow to update?

  • From: <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [isn-discuss] DNS slow to update?
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 09:56:15 -0400 (EDT)

I received my ITAD and updated the FAST with my DNS info on Sunday (Apr. 29).
On Monday morning, my DNS was updated to reflect this. I discovered I had made
a mistake in my DNS entry, so updated FAST with the revised information on
Monday afternoon.

Since then, the revision has not propagated to my ISPs DNS. Using online DIG
tools also shows that it has not propagated. Is there any way to manually
force this?

cheers,
Shamus

ISN: 100*1129