isn-discuss - [isn-discuss] Map of (most) current ITAD holders for freenum.org

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

[isn-discuss] Map of (most) current ITAD holders for freenum.org

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [isn-discuss] Map of (most) current ITAD holders for freenum.org
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:25:55 -0700

I found this site that will take data sets and render them on a map. I dumped the current list of ITAD holders (public addresses) at it and it's an interesting map. Quite a distribution worldwide - 1077 total ITADs at the moment.

Most of the addresses that it listed as "unknown" were of course not in North America, so the more exotic locales (at least, to we North- American centric folk) are more likely to be missing. It couldn't find about 60, and quite a few were listed as "approximate" so if the dot isn't right on your office, well... that's the way the geocoder crumbles.

http://www.batchgeo.com/map/f1bd7f9c5e448a6238ebd877ffcee4b5

JT

---
John Todd - Advocate -

ISN: 2203*256 tel: +1-301-561-1020

  • [isn-discuss] Map of (most) current ITAD holders for freenum.org, John Todd, 09/20/2010