isn-discuss - Re: [isn-discuss] caller-ID / asterisk 1.6.x extensions.conf

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Re: [isn-discuss] caller-ID / asterisk 1.6.x extensions.conf

  • From:
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [isn-discuss] caller-ID / asterisk 1.6.x extensions.conf
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 13:40:37 -0500

From: Maxim Samo
<>

1. suggested caller-id is the sip URI. I noticed though that some
destinations - particularly freeworlddialup - think that this would be a
malformed URI and hence I reverted to using old-school phone number
(enum searchable).

That sounds like an error in freeworlddialup -- it should accept any
syntactically valid SIP URI as the From URI.

Dale