isn-discuss - ITAD lookup tool for Freenum

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

ITAD lookup tool for Freenum

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: ITAD lookup tool for Freenum
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 06:45:19 -0800

We're testing out a directory tool for ITAD lookup by various string matching. I'd like to get some ideas for usefulness of this tool, or what else we could add to it.

NOTE: This is a PRELIMINARY interface. I suspect it will change quite a bit. Please comment on it as a beta, but note that the URL and/or information in the link may change as it is refined.

http://www.freenum.org/app/dir

PS: We had 20 new ITADS day before yesterday; a new record for single-day signups!

JT