isn-discuss - Fwd: Re: OpenSER ENUM module now has ISN functionality

Subject: Discussion List for Freenum/ITAD Subscriber Number (ISN) Project

Fwd: Re: OpenSER ENUM module now has ISN functionality

  • From: John Todd <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Fwd: Re: OpenSER ENUM module now has ISN functionality
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:49:00 -0800

Title: Fwd: Re: OpenSER ENUM module now has ISN functionality
Good news!   Looks like openSER might have native ISN lookups in it shortly.  If anyone is interested in this patch, please try it out and let me know.  I don't run openSER in a non-production environment right now, so I don't have a handy testbed.

JT