intl-rsvp - [intl-rsvp] RE: [fmm2010intlreception] Invitation - International Reception at FMM 2010 in Atlanta

Subject: International RSVP

[intl-rsvp] RE: [fmm2010intlreception] Invitation - International Reception at FMM 2010 in Atlanta

  • From: Andrew Cormack <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Cc: Andrew Cormack <>
  • Subject: [intl-rsvp] RE: [fmm2010intlreception] Invitation - International Reception at FMM 2010 in Atlanta
  • Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 17:29:02 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Thank you for the invitation to the International reception, which I'm
pleased to accept. I'll be attending the REFEDs meeting which is due to
finish at 1730, so apologies in advance if I'm a few minutes late.

I look forward to meeting you in Atlanta
Andrew

--
Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser, JANET(UK)
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Science and Innovation Campus, Didcott.

JANET, the UK's education and research network