intl-info - Reminder: 2015 Global Summit Call for Participation | Internet2

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Reminder: 2015 Global Summit Call for Participation | Internet2

  • From: Di Lu <>
  • To: "" <>, "" <>
  • Cc: Edward Moynihan <>
  • Subject: Reminder: 2015 Global Summit Call for Participation | Internet2
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 14:18:23 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US

Title: Call for Participation Reminder | Internet2
Dear international partners,

I'm pleased to pass along the info below regarding the 2015 Internet2 Global Summit to be held on April 26-30 in Washington, DC.

It would be a great opportunity to bring your interested topics or updates to a large audience. Please consider submitting your session and/or working meeting proposals.

Best,
Di

Di Lu
Global Programs
Internet2
Ph:+1-(202)803-8961

2015 Internet2 Global Summit banner

REMINDER: 2015 Internet2 Global Summit Call for Participation Closes October 30!

Are you helping the research and education community “lead the way”? Here’s your chance to tell us how.

Building on the success of the first-ever Global Summit in April, 2014, we are pleased to announce the 2015 Internet2 Global Summit, to be held in Washington, DC, April 26–30. Our theme for 2015 is “Community: Leading the way.” This year’s summit will showcase how we—as a community—are continuing to transform the way research and scholarship are conceived and conducted. Through strong academic leadership, perceptive global engagement, and applied innovations in networking and services, the Internet2 community continues to expand the capabilities of research and education to advance science, academic excellence and real-world solutions.

The 2015 Global Summit will include a particular focus on the advancement of research capabilities through collaborative innovations in infrastructure and applications. Topic areas include:

  • Applied Research & Scholarship: Global and National Partnerships
  • Innovations in Advanced Networking and Services: Building a Cohesive Platform for Collaboration
  • Cloud Services: Meeting Research, Education and Service Missions in the Cloud
  • Cyber Security and Trusted Identity in Education and Research: A Community Built on Trust.

Proposals must be submitted by October 30, 2014, so please read the Call for Participation for all the details, save the date, and start thinking about how you can help our community lead the way.

  • Reminder: 2015 Global Summit Call for Participation | Internet2, Di Lu, 10/21/2014