intl-info - Internet2 - Staff update

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Internet2 - Staff update

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To: ,
  • Cc: Ana Preston <>
  • Subject: Internet2 - Staff update
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:11:36 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

I need to communicate to you that as of today, Jocelyn Gerich is no longer working at Internet2. We appreciate Jocelyn's contributions to Internet2 and the international program and wish her well.

With support from the CEO and  the leadership  team, I am working on a transition plan to ensure continuity in all the projects and tasks previously supported by Jocelyn. If in the meantime, there are immediate concerns or questions, please redirect them to me.  Thank you.

We look forward to seeing many of you at the upcoming Fall 2010 Member Meeting. Plans are underway for many international activities (please visit http://internet2.edu/international/resources/events/2010/FMMintlevents.html ) and we'll be sending more information soon.

Regards,

--Ana
--
Ana Preston,
Executive Director, Member Relations and Communications

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • Internet2 - Staff update, Ana Preston, 09/15/2010