intl-info - Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2010 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2010 Member Meeting

  • From: Jocelyn GERICH <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2010 Member Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 14:41:32 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the 2010 Fall Member Meeting, being held in Atlanta, Georgia, 31 October-4 November 2010.  So that you can begin planning, information regarding the meeting may be found here:
http://events.internet2.edu/2010/fall-mm/

Please note that meetings focused on international R&E networking are planned for Sunday, Monday and Tuesday, with track sessions covering a variety of topics continuing through Thursday.  More details will be forthcoming about the international activity schedule, and meeting registration will open the week of 16 August.

As always, please contact me if you have any questions, and apologies for duplicates.  We look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Best regards,
Jocelyn

Jocelyn Gerich
International Relations
Internet2

office: +1 734-913-4254
mobile: +1 734-408-1103

Visit our website: www.internet2.edu
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/internet2
Become a Fan on Facebook: www.internet2.edu/facebook

  • Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2010 Member Meeting, Jocelyn GERICH, 08/06/2010