intl-info - Fwd: Community Announcement - New Internet2 CEO

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Fwd: Community Announcement - New Internet2 CEO

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Cc: Jocelyn Gerich <>, Ana Preston <>
  • Subject: Fwd: Community Announcement - New Internet2 CEO
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 10:19:49 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

We apologize if this is a duplicate message, but wanted to ensure the international community is aware that Dave Lambert has been appointed the new President and CEO of Internet2.  Many of you are likely familiar with Dave through his work at Georgetown University, on the Internet2 External Relations Advisory Council, and on the Internet2 Standing Committee on International Strategy.  We are delighted to welcome him to Internet2, and look forward to following his lead in the international arena.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this announcement

Best regards,

Internet2 International staff

Begin forwarded message: