intl-info - Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2010 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2010 Member Meeting

  • From: Jocelyn GERICH <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2010 Member Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 16:32:27 -0500

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the 2010 Spring Member Meeting, being held in Arlington, Virginia, 26-29 April, 2010.  So that you can begin planning, information regarding the meeting may be found here:
http://events.internet2.edu/2010/spring-mm/

Schedule change for this meeting!  Please note that meetings focused on international R&E networking are planned for Wednesday and Thursday, rather than Monday as at past meetings.  Activities on Thursday will not be scheduled later than 4:00pm.  A tentative schedule of international activities will be posted here shortly:

One of those activities will be an International Task Force Roundtable.  If there is a particular topic you are interesting in discussing, or your organization has exciting news to share with the community, please let us know at .  Time is always tight during these meetings, but we'll include as many presentations as possible.

As always, please contact me if you have any questions, and apologies for duplicates.  We look forward to seeing you in April!

Jocelyn Gerich

Program Coordinator, International Relations
Internet2

phone: +1-734-913-4254

Spring 2010 Internet2 Member Meeting, 26 - 29 April
Arlington, Virginia  USA
http://events.internet2.edu/2010/spring-mm/

  • Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2010 Member Meeting, Jocelyn GERICH, 02/03/2010