intl-info - Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2009 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2009 Member Meeting

  • From: Jocelyn GERICH <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2009 Member Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:46:02 -0400

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the 2009 Fall Member Meeting, being held in San Antonio, Texas, 5-8 October, 2009.  So that you can begin planning, information regarding the meeting may be found here:

http://events.internet2.edu/2009/fall-mm/

We have a full day of meetings focused on international R&E networking planned for Monday, 5 October -  we hope you will be able to join us.  A tentative schedule of international activities can be found here:

One of those activities will be an International Task Force Roundtable.  If there is a particular topic you are interesting in discussing, or your organization has exciting news to share with the community, please let us know at .  Time is always tight during these meetings, but we'll include as many presentations as possible.

As always, please contact us if you have any questions, and our apologies for duplicates.  We look forward to seeing you in San Antonio!

Heather Boyles & Jocelyn Gerich

Fall 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting, October 5-8
Hosted by the University of Texas at San Antonio and LEARN
http://events.internet2.edu/2009/fall-mm/

  • Save the Date! Internet2 Fall 2009 Member Meeting, Jocelyn GERICH, 08/03/2009