intl-info - Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2009 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2009 Member Meeting

  • From: Jocelyn GERICH <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2009 Member Meeting
  • Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 10:30:34 -0600

Dear Colleagues,

Please mark your calendars for the 2009 Spring Member Meeting, being held in Washington, D.C., 27-29 April, 2009.  So that you can begin planning, information regarding the meeting may be found here:

http://events.internet2.edu/2009/spring-mm/

There will be a number of sessions on Monday 27th April focused on international R&E networking.  We hope you will be able to join us for them.  And please note that registration fees will increase as of Saturday, 7 March.

As always, please contact us if you have any questions, and apologies for duplicates.  We look forward to seeing you in April!

Heather Boyles & Jocelyn Gerich

Spring 2009 Internet2 Member Meeting
April 27-29, Arlington, Virginia

  • Save the Date! Internet2 Spring 2009 Member Meeting, Jocelyn GERICH, 02/02/2009