intl-info - Chinese-American Networking Symposium 2008

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Chinese-American Networking Symposium 2008

  • From: Jocelyn GERICH <>
  • To: , ,
  • Subject: Chinese-American Networking Symposium 2008
  • Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 12:43:53 -0400

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

The 2008 Chinese-American Networking Symposium is fast approaching.  This year's event is being hosted by Indiana University on their Indianapolis Campus, 20-22 October, 2008.  To reserve your space, please visit:

http://www.indiana.edu/~uits/cans2008/register.html

Additional information regarding CANS may be found here:

http://www.canscouncil.net/

As always, please contact us if you have any questions, and our apologies for duplicates.  We look forward to seeing you in October!

On behalf of the CANS organizers (CAST-USA, Internet2, CSTNET, CERNET),

Heather Boyles & Jocelyn Gerich

GENI + Internet2:
New thinking for a new Internet.
http://www.internet2.edu/networkresearch/

  • Chinese-American Networking Symposium 2008, Jocelyn GERICH, 08/26/2008