intl-info - Last chance: Register for Workshop on African research and education networks

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Last chance: Register for Workshop on African research and education networks

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Last chance: Register for Workshop on African research and education networks
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 22:48:11 -0400

[apologies for duplicates]

Last chance to register to "Progress and Challenges in Building National Research and Education Networks In Africa: A View from the Field"

When: Sunday, 18 September 2005 - 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT (GMT-4)
Where: Philadelphia, PA (in conjunction with the Fall Internet2 Member meeting) at the Wyndham Philadelphia at Franklin Plaza

Register today! space is limited and there are only a few spaces left!

This meeting continues our focus on bringing together people interested and engaged in promoting better research and education connectivity within and to countries in Africa.  There will be ~10-12 leaders representing various African national, campus and regional networking initiatives and organizations to talk about existing and emerging efforts and discuss opportunities for collaboration and further support.  Registration (separate from registration for the Internet2 Member Meeting) for this meeting will be required.

To register and also find out the latest meeting information and agenda, please visit
http://international.internet2.edu/resources/events/2005/2005FMMAFRICAINFO.html

This meeting is organized by Internet2 in collaboration with The Partnership for Higher Education in Africa, Canada 's International Development Research Centre, and the Network Startup Resource Center at the University of Oregon.

Information for the 2005 Fall Internet2 Member Meeting including registration and accommodations can be found at  http://events.internet2.edu/2005/fall-mm/

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about this meeting and/or any other international events taking place at the upcoming Fall 2005 member meeting. We look forward to seeing you in Philadelphia!

Regards,

Ana Preston/Heather Boyles

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International / Network Services | Internet2
| office: 865-974-2923 | mobile: 865-368-3151

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International / Network Services | Internet2
| office: 865-974-2923 | mobile: 865-368-3151

  • Last chance: Register for Workshop on African research and education networks, Ana Preston, 09/09/2005