intl-info - International Fall Meeting - last day for reduced rate

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

International Fall Meeting - last day for reduced rate

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: International Fall Meeting - last day for reduced rate
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 19:10:08 -0400

[apologies if you receive duplicate copies of this email]

Colleagues:

Please note that tomorrow, October 3, is the last day for the early registration and for the hotel block (reduced rate) at the Wilshire Grand in Los Angeles, California for the Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting. Lodging information and registration are at
http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall_02_accommodations.html
http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall02-registration.cfm

Also, for the latest on International Task Force meetings and international activities for the Fall meeting, please go to http://www.internet2.edu/international/html/fall2002-intl.html

Both Heather and I are looking forward to your participation at the Fall meeting. If you have any questions or items that require our attention, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,

Ana Preston

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations
UCAID/Internet2
2345 Dunford Hall
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996
v. 865.974.2923 | f. 865.974.4810 | m. 865.368.3151