intl-info - Call for International Presentations - Fall 2002 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Call for International Presentations - Fall 2002 Member Meeting

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Call for International Presentations - Fall 2002 Member Meeting
  • Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2002 12:20:09 -0400

Dear Colleagues:

We are soliciting presentations from both Internet2's International MoU Partners and Internet2 members on international collaborative activities, advanced networking projects, application initiatives and/or updates, as well as case studies and presentations on ongoing collaborations between institutions on non-U.S. Research and Education Networks and those in the U.S. A complete list of Internet2 International partners is at http://www.internet2.edu/international/html/partners.html

This session will be taking place during the Fall 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting taking place in Los Angeles, California and we are tentatively planning for Monday, 28 October, 2002 from 8:30 a.m. to noon.

Space is very limited; if you would like to make a presentation (of aprox. 20-25 minutes each) please submit the following information to Ana Preston <> by no later than 12 September 2002:

- Your name and affiliation
- Title of the presentation
- small (<200 words) abstract

Finally, for your information, what follows is a quick overview of ITF (International Task Force)-related events and other relevant details for this year's meeting:

+ ITF events:
Sunday, 27 October, 1:00 - 4:30 p.m. -- International Task Force Meeting

Monday, 28 October, 8:30 a.m. - noon - International Task Force: international collaborations

+ Overall meeting information, registration and accommodation information for the Fall 2002 Member Meeting can be found at http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/fall_02.html

Please don't hesitate to contact me <> if you have any questions on any of the planned international activities for the Fall meeting.

Best Regards,

Ana Preston

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations
UCAID/Internet2
2345 Dunford Hall
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37923
v. 865.974.2923 | f. 865.974.4810 | m. 865.368.3151