intl-info - Fwd: Hands-on Multicast Workshop

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Fwd: Hands-on Multicast Workshop

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Fwd: Hands-on Multicast Workshop
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:22:59 -0400

FYI; international partners are encouraged to participate. If you have any questions regarding this workshop, please contact Lucy or me.
Regards,

Ana

Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 12:36:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Lucy E. Lynch"
<>
To:
,

<>,

<>
Subject: Hands-on Multicast Workshop

All -

The University of Oregon will be hosting a hands-on Multicast Workshop for
Internet2 connected organizations. The workshop will be held in Eugene,
Oregon June 19-21, 2002. We are very pleased to have two star instructors:
Greg Shepherd of Juniper Networks & Beau Williamson of Cisco Systems.
Details can be found here:

http://www.internet2.edu/multicast/workshops/workshop-oregon-200206.shtml

This is the first in what will hopefully be an on-going set of workshops
(like the current IPv6 series). Space is limited to 20 students and you
can register using the web-based form found here:

http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~llynch/mregistration_form.html

Please address any questions you may have to me,

Lucy E. Lynch Academic User Services
Computing Center University of Oregon

(541) 346-1774/Cell: 912-7998

ListProc web interface at

http://archives.internet2.edu/

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations
UCAID/Internet2
2345 Dunford Hall
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37996
v. 865.974.2923 | f. 865.974.4810 | m. 865.368.3151