intl-info - Poster Sessions - Spring 02 Member Meeting

Subject: Information on Internet2 activities in the international arena.

Poster Sessions - Spring 02 Member Meeting

  • From: Ana Preston <>
  • To: ,
  • Subject: Poster Sessions - Spring 02 Member Meeting
  • Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:43:26 -0500

Dear colleagues:

Space is still available for poster sessions. Poster sessions are a presentation format that has long been a part of higher education conference landscape and are held traditionally during our spring meeting. Poster sessions are a consciously low-tech forum for the exchange of information and ideas about collaborations, projects and works-in-progress. Stories are conveyed by the use of graphs, diagrams, pictures, data, and narrative text displayed on 4' x 8' boards. Participants informally discuss their presentations with conference attendees during the staffed hours of the poster session.

If your organization is interested in having one, please contact me <> as soon as possible but no later than Wed., April 10, 2002.

If you are planning on attending the Spring 2002 Internet2 Member Meeting, please note that the hotel room block expires on April 15. Hotel information can be found at http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/spring_02-lodging_trans.html

Also, please note that early registration ends by April 15. To register, please go to
http://www.internet2.edu/activities/html/spring02-registration.html
Notice that if you register by this date, registrants are eligible for the early registration prize drawing (prize to be announced soon.) Online registration will end on May 1.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to let me know. Hope to see you soon at the Spring Meeting!

Kind Regards,

Ana Preston

Ana Preston | Program Manager, International Relations
UCAID/Internet2
2345 Dunford Hall
The University of Tennessee
Knoxville, TN 37923
v. 865.974.2923 | f. 865.974.4810 | m. 865.368.3151